Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Website

I learned some new things for my website tonight and I've got them started already. I leaerned about IFrames, and how you can put the content of another website on a website that you have setup. It's going to be very handy in showing my blog and facebook profile on my website.
I keep having problems with the free hosting from izfree.com. It seems the servers go down every couple of hours. It's making me want to pay for a hosting. I really should get my own domain and make this legit. I'm considering writing it off as a jub hunting expense. Afterall it will have my resume, portfolio, and everything else I need to show off to potential employers. It's getting late and my website can wait so I'll call it a day/night for now. My website is going to be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your well worded remarks here.