Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I love the smell of a Fresh Blog in the morning!

Ok so I've decided to re-start my blog and make it a personal blog rather than a school blog.  This way it will be useful and enjoyable instead of boring and useless.  Today's blog is going to be short, but subsequent blogs will be much more involved and will include updates on my website, political views, and of course family stories.  
Right now this blog feels very liberating particularly since it used to be just for a class I had a couple years ago and I was able to delete all those previous blog entries to make this a clean slate to allow my wandering thoughts to roam.  It will be very nice to realize the full catharsis of blogging as opposed to the painful forced entries of class demands.  I'm excited for this and ready to publish my first post.  The next post will come soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your well worded remarks here.