Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blogging will now have a purpose.

Alright folks.  I'm going to start blogging on a regular basis and this time I'll have a purpose.  Of course I had a purpose before...it just wasn't something that motivated me like my new purpose.  You may have noticed a few changes on my blog (changes will be coming to my website in the near future as well).  Some of these changes are the purpose that I am talking about.  I will be reviewing books and other items that I purchase/use/want and they will be available for purchase using my new store from Amazon.com.  I encourage you to purchase these products from my store further increasing motivation for me to continue writing my blog.  Nothing motivates like a commission.  Look for my first book review to come.  I've recently read Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo for a second time and I'd like to review the book and its sequel soon.  I will also have a gardening blog sometime later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your well worded remarks here.